Supplements for Crossfit, Strength Training, and Powerlifting
• Bodybuilding and fitness competitors
• High Intensity Training (HIT)
• Crossfit, P90x
Unique Nutritional Requirements
Athletes looking to take their training intensity to the next level have unique training requirements: they need focus and motivation to make it thru brutal training sessions, they need the proper energy and nutrients to sustain the effort, and they need to maintain electrolyte balance.
To train at max intensity, you should consume supplements that will:
- Safely and effectively improve your training drive, energy and focus.
- Improve the clearance of toxic ammonia and other metabolic wastes (like H+).
- Provide easily digested, balanced nutrition that won't interfere with intense training.
Drawbacks of current supplements
Commercial "pre-workout" supplements:
- Often contain untested - and potentially risky - stimulants.
- Provide inadequate amounts of many listed ingredients.
- Include botanical extracts that may be contaminated with heavy metals.