• Endurance athletes
• Military and first responders
• Individual and team sports
Unique Nutritional Requirements
Athletes looking to increase their endurance have unique nutritional requirements. First, they need to maintain proper electrolyte balance to avoid muscle fatigue and cramping - next they need protein, BCAA’s, and other nutrients to repair and reload for the next training session.
To maintain top performance over a prolonged period of time, you need to:
- Replace the fluid and electrolytes lost in sweat to prevent dehydration and cramping.
- Provide your body with nutrients that can delay the onset of muscular fatigue.
- Limit catabolism and contribute to post-workout muscle recovery.
Drawbacks of current supplements
Generic sports drinks typically fall short in the required macro-nutrients required for elite athletic performance. Too often they:
- Rely on higher-GI carbohydrates that don’t provide sustained energy.
- Fail to supply a full spectrum of essential and branch chain amino acids
- Lack the macro- and micronutrients needed for optimal health and peak performance.